Our goal as a community is establish a public photography center in Oakland, Ca. This center will host workshops, events and public programs, as well as offer facilities rentals. The new center will include:
- Gallery and community space
- Darkrooms for black and white printing (small, medium and large format)
- Film developing area for all formats (including cine)
- Facilities for Pt/Pd, Cyanotype, Tintype, and other alternative and historical processes.
- Photo studio with backgrounds and lighting
- Film scanners
- Digital workstations and printers
- Classroom and theatre
This exciting new community center is planned for early 2018.
You can support this project with a donation! All donated funds will be used exclusively for acquisition, design and construction of the new center.